100% original products
Ivan Danko HGH store
We sell only genuine pharmaceutical products
Why exactly choosing us?
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST QUALITY AND GENUINE HGH AND NOT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY?
Unfortunately, there is so much HGH products of dubious quality on the market nowadays. Therefore, we’d like to share some recommendations on how to choose high-quality growth hormone.
- The first thing you should pay attention to is the manufacturer. Each trustworthy company should have the official website, where everyone can find more details about HGH production (certificates, lab tests, photos), find the latest news, read reviews or ask questions.
- If you buy a HGH kit through verious websites, then choose only trusted sources, which value their reputation and will do everything to make you satisfied with the purchase.
Our customer feedbacks and their satisfied faces are the best gratitude for our work. And if you chose us, then take a few minutes and evaluate the quality of our products and the work of our team here.
- Choose only proven HGH brands that have been on the market for several years. Look for reviews on forums, social networks, where people share their experience. Many trustworthy brands are protected with the anticounterfeit system including holograms, security stickers, verification codes etc.
- Searching through different fitness blogs, you’ve definitely seen various kinds of HGH for sale in form of pills, sprays and patches. It is worth noting, that all of these products do not contain real HGH. So be aware about them and do not waste your money and time.
We understand how difficult it is sometimes to find an effective and “pure” HGH brand, therefore we offer our customers only 100% original certified products directly from manufacturers at a tempting price and with excellent customer service.
Trusting us, you trust a team of professionals with many years of experience in this field! Therefore, we can confidently say that by contacting us, you will be fully satisfied!
What should you know about human growth hormone?
A protein substance called growth hormone or somatotropin is produced in the human brain, namely, in the pituitary gland. It consists of 191 amino acids. By the way, among all existing pituitary hormones HGH is produced in the greatest amount, and this process lasts throughout a person’s life (after 20 y.o. its production begins to decrease by 15% per decade). The basic level of HGH reaches its maximum in early childhood, and the peak of secretion – in adolescence (puberty, intense linear growth).
Growth hormone has a versatile effect on the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats. It’s an anabolic hormone (a hormone that stimulates tissue growth), which boosts the transport of certain amino acids into cells, accelerates protein synthesis and affects the metabolism of fats and fluid balance in the body. HGH enhances the efficiency of testosterone and anabolic steroids aimed at muscle growth.
Advantages and disadvantages of taking HGH drugs
- Accelerates the growth process, especially for those anatomical areas, where the bone growth zones haven’t closed yet;
- Promotes intensive fat burning, due to which the thickness of subcutaneous fat decreases;
- Contributes to the regeneration and strengthening process of joints, which are constantly exposed to great mechanical stress, as well as easily injured;
- Gives the effect of rejuvenation. That is why it is so popular among Hollywood actors and famous music artists;
- Increases the body’s defense system in the fight against pathogenic agents;
- Increases muscle growth and volume, that’s why it’s so popular among professional athletes who want to gain muscle mass quickly and effectively and improve their physical performance;
- Deeper sleep;
- Improves blood pressure and cholesterol levels;
- Increases sex drive (libido);
- Increases endurance and exercise performance;
- Provides fast regeneration after physical activity, severe burns and injuries;
- Improves sight and hearing;
- Gives faster growth of hair and nails;
- improves growth in children with short stature (caused by various diseases).
- Not only muscels and bones grow during taking HGH. Almost all internal organs, auricles and nose grow intensively during courses of HGH, hands and feet become disproportionately large. However, it should be noted that such effects are rare among amateur athletes, more often they occur in professional bodybuilders, who take very high and frequent doses. Taking about 50 IU per day guarantees the athlete a long jaw, a large belly and large ears.
- Original HGH products are expensive, since a lot of money is spent on its production and refining.
- The course of taking this substance is very long. The first visible changes you wil see in a month or so.
Contraindications and side effects
Somatotropin is a serious drug that affects the metabolic processes in the human body, and therefore causes a number of side effects. These include:
- pain in ligaments and joints, or the so-called carpal tunnel syndrome. These symptoms appear usually after a month of taking HGH;
- decrease in thyroid function. This happens more often in athletes who use high doses of the drug for a long period of time. In such cases, it is necessary to have supportive hormone therapy of thyroxine or triiodothyronine additionally;
- the HGH intake is accompanied by hypertension, as well as fluid retention in the body tissue.
Main contraindications of HGH include pregnancy, breastfeeding, as well as current or past cancer and (pre)diabetes.
How to properly calculate the HGH dose
Growth hormone is usually packaged in 4, 10 and 50 IU bottles. The HGH powder should be dissolved with saline or special water for injection. RDA for men is 5-10 IU per day, for women – 3-5 IU. Use an insulin syringe to inject the drug. For example, if you are a girl weighing 50 kg, then you need 5 IU of HGH. One dose is half the insulin syringe. The second half should be stored in the refrigerator, and injected the next day. It is recommended to inject HGH into the subcutaneous fat near the navel at an angle of 45 degrees. It is advisable to do this one hour before breakfast or before bedtime.
The anabolic effect of growth hormone and related drugs
If your goal is to gain muscle mass, then your body will need maximum stimulation. Unfortunately, the solo growth hormone course cannot provide this. Complex therapy is needed, including drugs that can not only enhance the effect of growth hormone, but also ensure the safety of your body. There is a certain scheme of drug intake: growth hormone – anabolic and androgenic steroids – insulin – thyroid hormones. Let’s analyze each drug individually.
- Androgenic steroids have powerful anabolic properties and significantly increase muscle cell hypertrophy, so their presence in the complex is mandatory. Steroids will also stimulate cell hyperplasia, which will lead to faster results.
- Insulin is also a mandatory drug in the complex, especially if the dosage of HGH is really high. Insulin will decrease the stress on the pancreas. Under the influence of growth hormone, the pancreas enhances its work and quickly depletes its reserves, and also accelerates the growth of muscle cells. It is recommended to inject insulin in amount of 6-8 IU before each meal.
- Thyroid hormones boost metabolism and stimulate tissue growth. The prensence of these hormones in the complex will decrease the stress on the thyroid function. Taking HGH in high doses can lead to the hypothyroidism development. That’s why processional athletes should take 50 mg of thyroid hormone twice a day. At the same time, high doses of triiodothyronine are not recommended, as this will contribute to the opposite effect, i.e. muscle loss.
Are there any pitfalls?
HGH in very high doses boosts metabolic processes in the human body and increases the production of free radicals, which in turn may lead to various diseases: heart attack, stroke, cancer, etc.
To avoid local reactions, you should change the places of subcutaneous injections from time to time.
Remember that you should buy HGH only from trusted sources, like us. Do not start a HGH course without consultation with your doctor or personal trainer. Don’t forget to include in your course some uxiliary drugs mentioned above – otherwise you won’t achieve the desired results and get a number of chronic diseases. Dosages and intake duration are crucial in this case.