HGH INJECTION GUIDE
Learning to use HGH for the first time is not difficult. The instructions given here apply to human growth hormones that are in the form of lyophilized (lyophilized) powder. If you purchased one of the many injector pen units instead, other instructions will be provided.
The only true form of HGH is an injection that will be given subcutaneously or intramuscularly. Human growth hormones are extremely delicate and should be kept away from heat and light. Cooling is always required (never freezing), unless you purchase one of the few types that does not need this lower temperature. In addition, do not shake or drop the HGH vial.
Following the directions for using HGH injections below, most adults will not have a problem with self-administration at home. National HRT medical advisors are here to help in this process and answer any questions about the preparation or administration of this therapy.
PREPARE FOR HGH INJECTION
Before learning how to inject human growth hormone, basic drug preparation is required.
Lyophilized powder must first be reconstituted as shown below:
- Water: a bottle of bacteriostatic (sterile) solution will be needed (which will be shipped with the drug and all other supplies).
- Syringes: A large mixing syringe is included. This will be used to extract bacteriostatic water and add it to the HGH powder.
See step one in the instructions below for how to proceed.
HGH INJECTION DOSE
The actual dosage of the growth hormone injection is prescribed by the doctor after careful review of the results of the blood test, the physical examination and the medical history that the customer provides on the comprehensive questionnaire that is filled in as part of the diagnostic process.
When determining the dosage of HGH injections, calculations are used which include the degree of deficiency as indicated in the results of the blood analysis, the general state of health of a person, their age, weight, gender and height and finally the severity of the symptoms present to ensure that the correct amount of medication is prescribed.
This dosage of HGH will most likely stay the same through the entire course of treatment, with the following exceptions:
- Adults over sixty are often prescribed a lower amount at the start of treatment, and then gradually work up to the recommended dosage. This allows the body time to adapt to HGH therapy.
- If there are any side effects to the treatment, the doctor will usually lower the dosage to reverse these concerns.
- If the desired results are not available in the exempted period, the amount of human growth hormone administered may be increased.
What happens if I overdose?
- Some people are concerned about the overdose of their medications and there is no extreme danger if this should happen. In order to avoid undue side effects, it is essential to stick to the HGH injection dosage prescribed by your doctor.
- Following all the instructions in the following section should reduce this risk. For those who need it, wearing a pair of reading glasses may make it easier to see what is being done and how many medications are drawn into the syringe.
- If you notice any negative side effects, immediately contact your hormone replacement clinic to discuss reducing the prescribed dosage.
HGH INJECTION INJECTION: 10 STEPS
Here are step-by-step instructions for using growth hormone injections:
- Step 1
Remove the cap from the vial containing bacteriostatic water, wipe the rubber cap of the bottle of one of the supplied alcohol preparation wipes, insert the mixing syringe needle into the ampoule, carefully turn the vial upside down and slowly pull the syringe back. until the amount of fluid that the medical consultant has instructed to use is recovered.
- Step 2
Remove the colored plastic cap from the HGH vial and discard it. Insert the mixing syringe containing the bacteriostatic solution into the vial containing human growth hormone powder. Turn the bottle to the side so that the liquid slowly slides along the side of the bottle.
- Step 3
Take out the syringe and slowly rotate the vial in your hand in a circular motion to mix the solution until all the powder has dissolved. DO NOT SHAKE!
- Step 4
Get ready for the first injection – take a smaller insulin syringe, remove the cap and set it aside – do not throw it away.
- Step 5
Insert the insulin syringe into the mixed growth hormone solution, tip the bottle upside down and slowly withdraw the prescribed dose of the medicine into the syringe.